Reinforced Rubber Sheeting Manufacturer
WCRP Ltd is a specialist manufacturer of reinforced rubber sheeting supplying multiple markets and customised for a broad range of applications
Reinforced rubber sheeting has the benefit of improved mechanical strength over straight rubber sheeting due to a supporting substrate, while exhibiting all other characteristics of rubber sheeting.
The substrate (usually, but not always, fabric or textile) is ‘inserted’ or ‘engineered’ into the sheeting during the manufacturing process.
Due to years of experience working with client companies across multiple industry sectors, WCRP has built up the expertise and capability to manufacture a wide variety of rubber sheetings which can be delivered through our flexible services approach:
- ‘Contract Manufacture’ Reinforced Rubber Sheeting
- ‘Design & Manufacture’ Reinforced Rubber Sheeting
- ‘Commission Manufacture’ Reinforced Rubber Sheeting
Customised Reinforced Rubber Sheeting
White Cross Rubber offers further customisations, providing uncured and semi-cured reinforced rubber sheeting as well as cloth or smooth finish reinforced rubber sheeting. We can also produce wide width reinforced rubber sheeting; in fact, you can order sheeting customised to your exact requirements.
Custom Made Reinforced Rubber Sheet Ranges
Our main lines of reinforced rubber sheeting are linked below. If your desired sheeting is not on the list, please contact us to discuss your requirements and we’ll help you work out a specification. You can email us on [email protected] or call +44 (0)1524 585200.
- Reinforced butyl sheeting
- Reinforced EPDM sheeting
- Reinforced hypalon sheeting / reinforced chlorosulphanated polyethelene / CSM sheet
- Reinforced natural rubber (NR) sheeting
- Reinforced neoprene sheeting/reinforced Polychloroprene/CR sheet
- Reinforced nitrile (NBR) sheeting
- Reinforced SBR sheeting
- Reinforced silicone sheeting
- Reinforced thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) sheeting
- Reinforced Vamac® sheeting/reinforced ethylene acrylic sheet
- Reinforced Viton® FKM sheeting/reinforced flouroelastomer sheet
View Applied Technology Reinforced Rubber Sheeting RangeBack to Top