Like many other manufacturing businesses around the UK, White Cross Rubber Products Limited is responding and adapting to the Coronavirus pandemic. During this time the health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance whilst also understanding that we play a vital role in keeping our customers running, some of whom operate in essential industries.
At present we remain open and operational with new procedures and working practices in place from the start of this unprecedented crisis and which are reviewed on a regular basis taking into account the latest governmental guidance and the thoughts, feelings and individual circumstances of our staff and customers. These procedures include:
– Cancellation of all non-essential visits to both our premises and externally
– Strict adherence to NHS isolation guidance for those infected or cohabitating with someone infected
– An assessment of staff to determine any individuals in the high risk categories
– Home working where possible
– Social distancing in operation in the work place; including ‘zoning’ of work areas, closure of the canteen, one-way systems instigated in busy thoroughfares and limiting the number of individuals in certain areas at any one time
– The provision of cleaning kits at every work station
– No meetings in individual offices
– Procedures and additional facilities supplied regards to regular hand washing and other personnel hygiene regimes
This remains a very testing time for everyone in the country and indeed globally, the company recognises and appreciates the efforts that are being made by our employees, suppliers and customers in working together to make the best of the current situation. White Cross Rubber remains committed to playing a full role in limiting the impact of the coronavirus pandemic and we hope that you all remain safe and keep well until such time as our world returns to normality.