Job Vacancy – Senior Rubber Technologist
White Cross Rubber Products Limited is a well-established and progressive company committed to a sustainable growth strategy based on excellence in both product and service offering quality. As part of our growth plans we are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Rubber Technologist who will have a wide-ranging knowledge of the rubber industry, ideally, together with specific knowledge of compound formulation requirements, the calandering process, coated fabric technology and ISO 9001 Quality systems.
Key points of the position include:-
• Evaluate and provide technical/process improvements for existing products
• Design and develop new products to support new sales opportunities
• Assist customers in the selection of the correct materials to meet their end use requirements
• Production / process troubleshooting
• Establish and review appropriate and effective quality test regimes for new and existing products
• Liaise with sales / production / planning in the efficient use of materials, methods and personnel
• Liaise with customers and suppliers
Key attributes and skills
• Highly motivated
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• A formal technical qualification appropriate to the importance of the position
• An ability to both read and write product and process specifications
The appointed candidate will work closely with the Technical Manager and be expected to make a major contribution to the development of new products, processes and markets integral to the Company’s growth strategy.
A competitive remuneration package, including salary, profit distribution, contributory pension scheme and relocation expenses where appropriate, will be offered to the successful candidate.
A covering letter together with a CV should be sent in the first instance to [email protected]